Tuesday 24 July 2012

Dieting Can Be Expensive

I'm not so sure that this losing weight plan of mine is such a good idea. I gave up smoking a few years ago and my weight just shot up. I've not been particularly bothered about it in the past and haven't done anything about it. But at the beginning of this year I decided to try and shed a few of those excess pounds I'd put on.

At the time I thought it might be a good idea. I have a lot of old clothes from when I was a little slimmer and I thought it would be nice to get back into them, especially as I don't have the money to spare to go out and buy new outfits. I didn't think things would turn out as they have done though and its starting to become expensive.

I'm losing weight so fast that the clothes I'd hoped to get back in to are now too big for me. I've lost three stone in the last three months and I am rapidly running out of things to wear. And that is what's turning this whole weight loss plan into a major problem.

At the start I thought that I might lose weight gradually and I'd be able to replace my clothing as and when it was needed, but it didn't work out that way and I'm going to have to replace just about every item of clothing I own. It's not going to be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment