Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Decorations

Merry Christmas
I spent an hour or two putting my Christmas decorations up yesterday. Seeing as I only have a small flat I thought it more sensible having a small Christmas tree - it's tiny, it only stands two feet tall. The hard part was finding small baubles to put on it, I couldn't find many places that sold miniature decorations but I eventually found some online. I thought that it would only be a ten minute job putting a small tree like that up, but I couldn't have been more wrong. It was such a fidgety job with all the tiny baubles that it took a little while longer than what I thought it would. I got the positioning of the tree wrong too. Initially I thought it would look nice in  front of the window, but after moving the furniture around I decided it didn't look right there so I had to move all the furniture back again.

Fairy Land
I dug out the fairies and the unicorns as well but as I don't have a large flat I've had to put them all on top of a small bookcase. I haven't bothered with the imitation snow this year so it doesn't look as good as what it has done in the past. But I don't suppose that really matters, there's only me that sees them. Still, it makes the place look a little bit more 'Christmassy' and reminds me what time of year it is. Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment