Monday 26 September 2011

The Ageing Process

I've been playing with pictures and widgets this morning. I added a couple of widgets, or gadgets, I'm not too sure which is the right name to use, to the right had side of the page. I've added most of my books on to the 'Shelfari' bookshelf. It didn't take too long adding them either, I have less than a hundred books so it was done in less than and hour. I initially put the gadget at the bottom of the page but it looked a bit big there so I decided to move it to the side bar.

My favourite addition is the one that I've added to my biography page, a picture that I created from several photos taken over the years. I've called it "The Ageing Process" as it starts back in 1955 and goes all the way up to just a couple of years ago. I thought I should end it in 2009 though as I've piled on a few extra pounds since then and some of the later pictures are not a nice sight.

I don't think I shall be spending a lot of time in front of the computer this morning. The weather is absolutely glorious today so I'm going to make the most of it and go on a nice leisurely stroll somewhere. I have no idea where I'll be going but it's too nice a day to stay indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment