Wednesday 26 October 2011

My House Is A Tip

I'm really disappointed in myself today. It's not like me one little bit, but I've let my house get into a right state. It's a total mess!

There's a cushion on the floor that I must have brushed into when I went to bed, and I've just seen how dusty the place is - I could do with a bit of help from 'Mr Sheen'. There's an unwashed spoon in the sink and, worst of all, I've just noticed that one of my ornaments is a millimetre out of place. I'm having serious problems today.

I know, I know. Some of you are probably saying that this guy has got far too much time on his hands, and do you know what? You're absolutely spot on! If my biggest worry is an unwashed spoon or an ornament not in its right spot, then the term 'serious problems' really does come into play, just not in the same context as above.

Seriously though, the dust in here is unbelievable. If something's not done about it soon I think I might have to invest in one of those face mask things so that I'm not breathing it all in. I might have to look into hiring someone to come in and do my cleaning for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment