Friday 4 November 2011

Fireworks

It's time fireworks were banned! Or at least restricted to Guy Fawkes night and official displays. People have been letting off their fireworks for going on for three weeks now and I think enough is enough. It's time for them to stop. They say that we should be stop being so miserable and let them have their fun - "it's only once a year". I say that they should stop being so selfish and let others enjoy their own lives without having to listen to the racket that they are making.

Last night was all quiet up till around 7.00pm when there was an almighty explosion just outside my window. Damn near gave me a heart attack, it frightened the life out of me. I was having a mouthful of tea at the time and I ended up wearing the whole cup full. Thanks very much - I hope you are all enjoying your fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment