Sunday 13 November 2011

Short Days

I don't like these short days. It's only three o'clock in the afternoon and someone has stole the light! I've just had to close the curtains and put the lights on. The days are far too short for my liking, it seems as though the day is over before it's begun.

This miserable weather doesn't help much either. Although I suppose I shouldn't complain about the weather (even though that's what us Brits are supposed to be good at), I'd rather have it like this than cold and windy. Or even worse - snowing! ...not for me thanks.

I think it's time to have a bit of tea and then settle down in front of the fire. At least, that's what I'd do if I actually had a fire, but seeing as I haven't got one I'll have to settle down in front of the TV instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment